Getting started is one of the hardest things about blogging. If you ever get stumped on what to write about, here are a few ideas to help get the creative juices flowing.
1. Share a picture. Then make a few comments about the picture.
2. Share a video. Then comment on it in your post. Explain why it is relevant to your readers.
3. Make a video of your own.
4. Comment on another blog post or Facebook post on your blog.
5. Post a top 10 list relevant to your field. The top 10 marketers in your field or the top 10 products in your niche. The top 10 must have resources. Or something fun but unrelated like the top 10 dog names.
6. Write a Q&A post. You can ask your readers for suggestions. You can post the most frequently asked questions or questions or never thought to ask but need the answer to.
7. Create a “how to” post or tutorial. Step by step information is valuable and appreciated.
8. Mistakes that beginners make and how to overcome them.
9. Post the top resources for your niche. Give clickable links whenever possible.
10. Do an audio recording. You can use Audacity a free program to record the talk. If it is short you can host the mp3 file on your blog.
Are you looking for more content ideas? Check this out.
Use for your:
All your writing needs.
If you’ve ever struggled to come up with ideas for your content, this set of idea starters will ensure that this no longer happens. These 20 templates will help you create your content faster and easier than ever! Use in all niches.
This PDF includes the starter sentence and numerous examples.
Idea Starter #5:
“The one thing I always get asked about ______________ is _______________.”
Examples would be:
“The one thing I always get asked about dieting is can I lose weight fast?”
The one thing I always get asked about getting rid of fleas on dogs is are chemical flea products safe?”
Fill in the blanks with whatever topic you plan on discussing and begin your article or blog post by opening with that sentence. Write as many tips or steps in your answer as you can. https://www.landbproducts.com/product/idea-starters/